EnchantedLearning.com is a user-supported site.
As a bonus, site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages.
Click here to learn more.
(Already a member? Click here.)
|LittleExplorers.com - Quiz #5
Find It! in Little Explorers
Use the Little Explorers picture dictionary to answer the following questions.
1. What is a haiku?_______________________
2. Which ancient people used hieroglyphics? ___________________
3. What animals live in a hive?_______________
4. Where do hyenas live?_______________________
5. Was Pteranodon a dinosaur?_______________________
6. What are prunes made from?_______________________
7. What do peas grow in?_______________________
8. What other type of fish are rays closely related to?_______________________
9. How many degrees are in a right angle?_______________________
10. Name two rodents. _________________ and _______________________
Back to classroom activities for LittleExplorers.com
Subject: reading, writing, introduction to research on the internet
Enchanted Learning Search
Search the Enchanted Learning website for:
EnchantedLearning.com ------ How to cite a web page