|You might also like:||Davy Crockett: Cloze Activity||Davy Crockett: Coloring Printout||Davy Crockett||Alamo Coloring Printout||The Alamo||Today's featured page: Teaching Nursery Rhymes|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 1st - 2nd|
Davy Crockett: Quiz Printout.
2. What type of hat was Crockett famous for wearing? ___________________________
3. When he was in the army (1813-1814), what famous man did Crockett serve under? ___________________________
4. Who were they fighting at that time? _______________________________
5. What was the highest public office to which Crockett was elected? ______________________________________
6. What type of book did Crockett write in 1834? ________________________________
7. After leaving his political career, what area (now a state) did Crockett move to? ___________________________
On the map, label this state red.
8. From what country had this area had just declared itself independent? ___________________________
9. Crockett died defending what famous mission? ___________________________
10. When they died, who were Crockett and his compatriots fighting? ___________________________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|