|You might also like:||Teaching Nursery Rhymes||Mother Goose Rebus Rhymes||Mother Goose nursery rhymes Coloring Book||Rebus Rhymes Coloring pages||Humpty Dumpty Printout||Today's featured page: Label the Bacterium Cell|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 4th - 5th|
Nursery Rhyme Scavenger Hunt
1. How many bags of wool did Baa Baa Black Sheep have? Who was the second bag for?
2. What did John in Diddle Diddle Dumpling have on when he went to bed?
3. What did Georgie Porgie do to make the girls cry?
4. What did the dish do in Hey Diddle Diddle?
5. What did the mouse do before the clock struck one? (Hickory Dickory Dock)
6. Who tossed the dog in The House That Jack Built?
7. Where is Little Boy Blue, the boy who looks after the sheep?
8. Where did Jack and Jill go? Why?
9. What was Little Miss Muffet eating while sitting on her tuffet?
10. In I'm a Little Teapot, what should you do to me after you hear me shout?
11. What is planted in Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary's garden? (3 things)
12. In Monday's Child, describe Friday's Child.
13. Where did Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater keep his wife?
14. Where has Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat been?
15. Where does the Muffin Man live?
16. What Are Little Girls Made Of?
17. What Are Little Boys Made Of?
18. What did the Three Little Kittens lose?
19. Why did the Little Old Lady Who Swallowed the Fly swallow a cat?
20. In Mary Had a Little Lamb, what made the children laugh and play?
This wonderful scavenger hunt was written by Karel Palmer, ESOL teacher, R.I.S.D. Academy, Richardson, TX, USA.
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|