EnchantedLearning.com is a user-supported site.
As a bonus, site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages.
Click here to learn more.
(Already a member?
grade-level estimate for this page: 3rd - 5th
Uranus Find it! in Zoom Astronomy
- Print-out for Grade 3-5
Use the section on the
to answer the following questions.
1. Uranus is the third-largest planet in the Solar System. Is its diameter 4-times, 14-times, or 24-times bigger than the Earth?_________________
2. Would a person weigh more, less, or the same on Uranus as they would on Earth? ___________________
3. How long does it take Uranus to revolve around the Sun (one Uranus year)?_______________________
4. Uranus' axis is very tilted; what does this lead to? _______________________
5. What is the major component of Uranus' atmosphere? ___________________
6. Does Uranus have a solid surface? _______________________
7. What is the longest period of daylight on Uranus? ______________________
8. Does Uranus have rings circling it? _______________________
9. How many moons does Uranus have? ______________________
10. When was Uranus discovered? ______________________
Back to classroom activities for Zoom Astronomy
: Grade 3-5
: astronomy, science, reading, writing, introduction to research on the Internet
Enchanted Learning Search
Search the Enchanted Learning website for:
How to cite a web page