Content Only Available to Members
This is a printable book with activities about Barack Obama, the 44th President of the USA (for early readers).
The activities are: Connect the dots, Color the US map, Label the Presidential seal, Missing letters, Match the synonyms, Finish drawing, Unscramble words, Wordsearch puzzle, and Word path puzzle.
Go to Extra Information below for an answer key.
For the Teacher:
There are 2 ways to use this book!
Read it online using the interactive viewer on this page.
Print the PDF to make a short book for young readers. Make sure the pages are in the right order. Staple the pages together at the left of the page, then read the book, and optionally color the pages.
The answers are:
- The connect the dots answer is WHITE HOUSE.
- The missing-letters answer is LEADER.
- The synonyms answers are: HOPE–ASPIRE, CHANGE–TRANSFORM, LAWYER–ATTORNEY, ORATOR–SPEAKER, FIRST–INITIAL, LEAD–COMMAND, COMMUNITY–SOCIETY, VOTE–CHOOSE.
- The unscramble the words answer is CHANGE.
- The wordsearch secret answer spells out DEMOCRACY.