|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 6th - 7th|
More Geography Quizzes
Russia: Map Quiz Worksheet
This is a thumbnail of the "Russia Map Quiz Worksheet" page. The full-size printout is available only to site members.
To subscribe to Enchanted Learning, click here.
If you are already a site member, click here.1. What is the capital of Russia? ______________________________________
2. What is the name of the river that flows near this capital city and into the Caspian Sea? _____________________
3. What ocean borders Russia to the north? _____________________
4. What is the name of the mountain range that splits Russia into two pieces, east (Asian Russia) and west (European Russia)? _____________________
5. What is the name of the sea that separates Russia and Japan? _____________________
6. What is the name of the strait that separates Russia from Alaska? _____________________
7. What country borders Russia on the southeast? _____________________
8. Is Siberia in the north, south, east, or west of Russia? _____________________
9. If you wanted to travel from Moscow to St. Petersburg, in which direction would you head? _____________________
10. If you were to travel from Moscow to St. Petersburg, roughly how many miles would you have to go: 5 miles, 50 miles, 500 miles, 5,000 miles, or 50,000 miles? ___________________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|