Contacting Enchanted Learning
If you are a site supporter, please let us know in the subject field - we answer every piece of mail from our subscribers. We wish we could answer all the other mail we get, but we can’t. We try to answer as much as possible, but the volume of mail has become overwhelming.
Please select one of the following:
- Forgotten Passwords – If you are a site member and have lost or forgotten your logins, click here.
- Passwords Not Received – If you are a site member and have not received logins by email, click here.
- Printing Problems – If you are having trouble printing, click here.
- Linking to the Site – If you would like to link to our site, click here. We always appreciate links from other web sites.
- Permissions – If you want information/permission on using images or text from our site, click here.
- Feedback – We’d love to hear your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback on the site and your experience using it.
- Requests – For site supporters only, if you would like to request new coloring pages, explorers, dictionary entries (please specify which dictionary), or other new educational web pages/topics, click here. We’ve had thousands of requests, and may or may not be able to complete yours. If we put the subject/page you requested online, we’ll e-mail you to let you know. (Note: many of the e-mails we send bounce either because AOL users have blocked mail from outside AOL or because the user’s mailbox is full.)
- Other – For other e-mail topics, click here. The volume of our e-mail is overwhelming, so some of the mail cannot be answered. If you are a site member, please say so in your e-mail. We do not have the resources to answer all mail from non-members.
We would love your feedback on our new website design.