|You might also like:||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #2||Cloze Activities for Early Writers: A||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #3||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #4||Animal Groups (Cloze Activity)||Today's featured page: United Kingdom - Follow the Instructions|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 2nd - 3rd|
|More Cloze Activities||EnchantedLearning.com
Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #1
Fill in the blanks in the sayings below.
Go to Another Proverb Cloze Activity
2. Look before you ______________________________.
3. ____________________________ news travels fast.
4. Honesty is the best ________________________________.
5. Don't cut off your ______________________________ to spite your face.
6. A picture is worth a thousand _______________________________.
7. All _______________________________ lead to Rome.
8. Don't put all your ______________________________ in one basket.
9. A stitch in time saves _____________________________.
10. _______________________________ is only skin-deep.
11. Where there's a ____________________________ there's a way.
12. Actions speak louder than _______________________________.
13. As you sow, so shall you _____________________________.
14. The early bird gets the ___________________________.
15. All good things must come to an _________________________.
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|