|You might also like:||Find Your State Label Me! Printout||USA Label Me! Printouts||Car Trip Activity Book (US map)||USA State Map/Quiz Printouts||USA Map/Quiz Printout||Today's featured page: Opposites/Antonyms Matching Worksheets|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 2nd - 3rd|
Label Me! Printout
Follow the directions below, then label the map.
|USA Label Me! Printouts|
2. What is the name of the state in which you live? _______________________
3. What is the name of the city in which you live? _______________________
4. Label N (north), S (south), E (east), and W (west) on the compass rose near the bottom right of the map.
5. Label Canada (the country north of the USA) and Mexico (the country south of the USA).
6. Label the Atlantic Ocean (east of the USA), the Pacific Ocean (west of the USA), the Gulf of Mexico (bordering the southeastern USA and eastern Mexico) and the Great Lakes (in the northeast section of the USA).
7. Find the state you live in and label it (use your state's 2-letter abbreviation).
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|