EnchantedLearning.com is a user-supported site.
As a bonus, site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages.
Click here to learn more.
(Already a member?
You might also like:
Today's featured page:
Neptune Find it! in Zoom Astronomy
- Print-out for Grade 3-5
Use the section on the
to answer the following questions.
1. Is Neptune always the eighth planet from the Sun? ______________
2. Neptune was named after the mythical Roman god of the _________________
3. Does Neptune have rings circling it?_______________________
4. How many moons does Neptune have?_______________________
5. Does Neptune radiate more energy than it receives from the Sun? _____________________
6. Is Neptune's Great Dark Spot a giant storm, an impact crater, or a plane of dark lava? _______________________
7. What is the major component of Neptune's atmosphere? _______________________
8. Neptune has the strongest winds in the Solar System. How fast do they blow? _______________________
9. Can Neptune be seen from the Earth without using a telescope? ______________________
10. How long is a Neptune year? ______________________
Back to classroom activities for Zoom Astronomy
: Grade 3-5
: astronomy, science, reading, writing, introduction to research on the Internet
Enchanted Learning Search
Search the Enchanted Learning website for:
How to cite a web page