EnchantedLearning.com is a user-supported site.
As a bonus, site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages.
Click here to learn more.
(Already a member? Click here.)
Answer the following questions about dinosaur anatomy and behavior after or while reading the web pages on "Dinosaur Anatomy" in Zoom Dinosaurs.
To get to this page, go to ZoomDinosaurs.com and then click on "Anatomy &
Behavior" in the "Table of Contents."
1. Did dinosaurs' legs sprawl out to the side (like lizards) or extend straight down under the body?_______________________
2. Were the earliest dinosaurs bipedal or quadrupedal? _________________
3. Were dinosaurs' teeth replaced when they were broken or worn away? ______________________
4. Did any dinosaurs have feathers?_______________________
5. Which family of dinosaurs were the smartest?__________________
6. Did some dinosaurs, like Stegosaurus, have a second brain near the base of the tail? ______________________
7. What did most dinosaurs eat? _______________________
8. What is the largest animal that ever lived? _______________________
9. Did dinosaurs walk on their toes (digitigrade) or on the whole foot (plantigrade or flat-footed)? ______________________
10. What is the estimated life span of the huge sauropod dinosaurs? ________________
Back to Find It! print-outs for Zoom Dinosaurs
Level: Grade 2-3 Subject: reading, writing, introduction to research on the Internet, dinosaurs
Enchanted Learning Search
Search the Enchanted Learning website for:
Copyright ©2000 EnchantedLearning.com ------ How to cite a web page