|You might also like:||Nigeria: Map Quiz Worksheet||South Sudan: Map Quiz Worksheet||Liberia: Map Quiz Worksheet||Somalia: Map Quiz Worksheet||Uganda: Map Quiz Worksheet||Today's featured page: John Adams|
|More Geography Quizzes||EnchantedLearning.com
Mozambique: Map Quiz Worksheet
This is a thumbnail of the "Mozambique Map Quiz Worksheet" page. The full-size printout is available only to site members.
To subscribe to Enchanted Learning, click here.
If you are already a site member, click here.1. What is the capital of Mozambique? _______________________
2. What ocean borders Mozambique to the east? _______________________
3. What large river flows through Mozambique southeast to the sea? _______________________
4. What large lake is partly in northern Mozambique? _______________________
5. What country borders Mozambique to the north along the ocean? _______________________
6. What country borders Mozambique to the south along the ocean? _______________________
7. If you traveled west from Lichinga across the lake, what country would you enter? _____________
8. Roughly how far is it from Maputo to Malvérnia: 30 mi, 300 mi, 400 mi, or 500 mi? _____________
9. If you wanted to travel from Maputo to Inhambane, in which direction would you go? __________
10. Mozambique is on which coast of Africa: northeast, northwest, southeast or southwest? _________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|