|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 3rd|
Outline Map Research Activity #2 - Australia
1. What continent is this country in?______________________________________________
2. Label the major bodies of water and color them blue.
3. Label the capital (mark it with a star) and other major cities (each marked with a dot).
4. Mark and label the highest point in the country and mountain ranges (if there are any).
5. Mark and label any interesting features (for example: islands, deserts, rainforests, the equator, ...).
6. What are people from this country called? __________________________________________________
7. What is the official language of the country? ___________________________________________________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|