|You might also like:||Eggs||Reading and Interpreting Tables||Birds in the Classroom||Theme: Birds||Tables||Today's featured page: Find Related Words - Worksheets|
| Go to the Answers
More of These Activities
Table of Bird Eggs
Use the table to answer the questions.
|Type of Bird||Length of Egg (Average)|| Incubation Period
(How long it takes to hatch)
1. How many birds are represented in this table? ___________
2. Of these eggs, which has the longest incubation period? _______________________
3. Of these eggs, which has the shortest incubation period? _______________________
4. Of these birds, which has the biggest egg? _______________________
5. Of these birds, which has the smallest egg? _______________________
6. An ostrich egg is about as long as __________________ chicken eggs.
7. A baseball is 74mm wide. How many of these bird's eggs are bigger than a baseball? __________
8. A US penny is 19mm wide. Which of these bird's eggs are smaller than a penny?
9. How many of these birds take less than 2 weeks to hatch? _____________________
10. How many of these birds take over a month to hatch? _________________________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|