|You might also like:||Johnny Appleseed Geography Quiz Printout (USA Labeled)||Johnny Appleseed||Apples||Today's featured page: Beginning Readers' Classroom Activities for Little Explorers|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 1st - 2nd|
|Go to the answers
Back to Johnny Appleseed Page
Apple Theme Page
Johnny Appleseed Geography Quiz
1. Johnny Appleseed was born in the state of ______________. Color it yellow.
2. Johnny Appleseed had nurseries in 5 states, ______________, ______________,
______________, ______________, & ______________. Color them green.
3. Johnny Appleseed was buried in the state of ______________. Outline it in red.
4. Which of the previous states is farthest west? ______________________
5. Which of the previous states is farthest north? ______________________
6. If you went from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania, which direction would you go? _______
7. If you went from Illinois to New York, which direction would you go? _______
8. About how many miles is it from eastern Massachusetts to western Illinois? ________
9. Which state is bigger, Massachusetts or Pennsylvania? _____________________
10. Mark a black X on the state in which you live.
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|