|You might also like:||Iberia Map Label Me! Glossary Printout||Label the Departments of France||France||French Map Label Me! Glossary Printout||French Map Label Me! Glossary||Today's featured page: Shapes|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 4th - 5th|
|More on France
More Geography Quizzes
France: Map Quiz Worksheet
This is a thumbnail of the "France Map Quiz Worksheet" page. The full-size printout is available only to site members.
To subscribe to Enchanted Learning, click here.
If you are already a site member, click here.1. What is the capital of France? _____________________
2. What ocean borders France to the west? ______________________________
3. What body of water separates France from the UK? __________________________
4. What is the name of the sea that borders France to the south? ________________________________
5. What is the name of the large, French island southeast of France? _____________________________
6. What is the name of the river that flows through Paris on its way to the English Channel? ___________________________
7. What is the name of the river that flows through Lyon on its way to the Mediterranean Sea? ___________________________
8. What is the name of the mountain range that separates France and Italy? ______________________
9. What is the name of the mountain range that separates France and Spain? ______________________
10. Name six countries that border France on the north, east and southeast. _____________________________, _____________________________, _____________________________, _____________________________, _____________________________, and _____________________________.
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|