|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 4th - 5th|
Outline Map Research Activity #3 - Germany
2. Label the major bodies of water and color them blue.
3. Mark and label the highest point in the country.
4. Label the capital (mark it with a star) and other major cities (each marked with a dot).
5. Mark and label any interesting features (for example: mountain ranges, islands, deserts, rainforests, the equator, ...).
6. What continent is this country in? __________________________________________________
7. What are people from this country called? __________________________________________________
8. What is the official language of the country? ___________________________________________________
9. What is the approximate population of the country (and what is its rank)? __________________________________
10. What is the approximate area of the country (and what is its rank)? ________________________________________
11. What are the major natural resources of the country? __________________________________________________
12. What are the major industries and products of the country? _________________________________________________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|