|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 5th - 9th|
Outline Map Research Activity #3 - the Republic of Ireland
2. Label the major bodies of water and color them blue.
3. Mark and label the highest point in the country.
4. Label the capital (mark it with a star) and other major cities (each marked with a dot).
5. Mark and label any interesting features (for example: mountain ranges, islands, deserts, rainforests, the equator, ...).
6. What continent is this country in? __________________________________________________
7. What are people from this country called? __________________________________________________
8. What is the official language of the country? ___________________________________________________
9. What is the approximate population of the country (and what is its rank)? __________________________________
10. What is the approximate area of the country (and what is its rank)? ________________________________________
11. What are the major natural resources of the country? __________________________________________________
12. What are the major industries and products of the country? _________________________________________________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|