Advertisement. is a user-supported site.
As a bonus, site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages.
Click here to learn more.

(Already a member? Click here.)

Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 5th - 7th

Glass Lab Apparatus

Label the glass laboratory equipment using the terms below.
More devices

Glass Lab Apparatus

This is a thumbnail of the Label the Glass Lab Apparatus picture. The full-size printout is available only to site members.

To subscribe to Enchanted Learning, click here.

If you are already a site member, click here.

Word Bank:
beaker - A cylindrical flask with a flat bottom.
Erlenmeyer flask - (Also called conical flask) A flask with a conical body, a cylindrical neck and a flat bottom.
filter funnel - a glass funnel used with a paper filter; it is used to separate solids from liquids.
Florence flask - A flask with a spherical body and a cylindrical neck.
graduated cylinder - A cylindrical container used to measure volumes of liquid.
stirring rod - A glass rod used to stir liquids.
test tube - A long, cylindrical glass container; it is open at the top and has a rounded bottom.
volumetric flask - A flask with a cylindrical neck, a spherical body and a flattened bottom; it is used to measure and store precice amounts of liquid.
volumetric pipette - A glass tube used to transport a small, measured amount of liquid.
watch glass - A shallow, rounded dish used to evaporate liquids or cover a beaker.

Enchanted Learning Search

Search the Enchanted Learning website for:



Copyright ©2007-2018 ------ How to cite a web page