|You might also like:||English-Somali numbers: CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY||Flag of the Solomon Islands||Mozambique: Map Quiz Worksheet||Somalia - Follow the Instructions||South Sudan: Map Quiz Worksheet||Today's featured page: Shapes|
|Go to the Answers
More Geography Quizzes
Somalia: Map Quiz Worksheet
This is a thumbnail of the "Somalia Map Quiz Worksheet" page. The full-size printout is available only to site members.
To subscribe to Enchanted Learning, click here.
If you are already a site member, click here.1. What is the capital of Somalia? _______________________
2. What ocean borders Somalia to the east? _______________________
3. What country borders Somalia to the southwest? _______________________
4. What landlocked country borders Somalia to the west? _______________________
5. What small country borders Somalia to the northwest? _______________________
6. What body of water is north of Somalia? _______________________
7. The tallest peak in Somali, Shimbir, is between Berbera and _______________________.
8. Roughly how far is it from Mogadishu to Merca: 50 mi, 200 mi, 400 mi, or 600 mi? _____________
9. If you wanted to travel from Mogadishu to Beledweyne, in which direction would you go? _______________________
10. Which coast of Africa is Somalia on? _____________________
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|