An aerial view from 4600 feet over Seattle, looking east. Some highlights you can see are:
- Mercer Island, in Lake Washington, about 3 1/2 miles away;
- the skyscrapers of downtown Bellevue, on the left, across Lake Washington;
- Glacier Peak, way back in the distance, also on the left (in the Cascade mountain range);
- Interstate highway I-90, which looks like a ribbon and is the largest man-made structure visible in the image;
- Lake Sammamish, the body of water on the other side of Bellevue, not too far from the foothills of the Cascades.