Content Only Available to Members
This is a printable Thanksgiving activity book for early readers.
Activities include: connect the dots, color by number, solve the maze, fill in the missing letters, matching, complete the drawing, word unscramble, word search and word path puzzle.
For the Teacher:
There are 2 ways to use this book!
Read it online using the interactive viewer on this page.
Print the PDF to make a short book for young readers. Make sure the pages are in the right order. Staple the pages together at the left of the page, then read the book, and optionally color the pages.
The book’s activities are:
- Connect the dots to draw a Pilgrim’s hat.
- Color the cornucopia by number.
- Solve the turkey maze.
- Fill in the missing letters in the Thanksgiving words. Answers: haystack, rake, corn, November, leaves, scarecrow, turkey. The filled-in letters spell: HARVEST.
- Match the leaves.
- Finish the drawing of the scarecrow.
- Unscramble the words. Answers: fall, eat, apple, season, Thanksgiving. The first letters spell: FEAST.
- Do a Thanksgiving word search puzzle. The extra letters in the word search spell, “Let’s eat.”
- Do the word path puzzle (spell INDIANS and PILGRIMS).