2. What is the name of the large sea that borders Greece on the south? Mediterranean Sea
3. What is the name of the sea that separates Greece from Turkey? Aegean Sea
4. What is the name of the long Greek island south of the mainland? Crete
5. What is the name of the country that borders Greece on the northwest (on the Ionian Sea)? Albania
6. The highest mountain in Greece is in northern Greece, east of Ionia. What is its name? Mt. Olympus
7. Is Sparta in the northern, southern, eastern, or western part of Greece? southern
8. If you wanted to travel from Crete to Rhodes, in which direction would you sail? northeast
9. If you wanted to travel from Athens to Mt. Parnassus, in which direction would you head? northwest
10. Roughly how many miles is it from Athens to Mt. Parnassus: 1 km, 10 km, 100 km, 1,000 km, or 10,000 km? 100 km
Greece: Follow the Instructions
Color Greece according to simple directions, such as, "Draw a red circle around Athens, the capital city of Greece." Or go to the answers.
Greece: Flag Quiz/ Printout
Answer questions and color the flag
Geography, maps, the flag, and printouts on Greece.
Greece: Map Coloring Printout
Print and color the map of Greece
Greece: Outline Map Printout
An outline map of Greece to print.
Label the countries and bodies of water of Europe.
Europe: Label Me! Printout with First Letter Hints
Label the countries and bodies of water of Europe, given the first letter of the places.
Europe: Outline Map Printout
An outline map of Europe to print.
Over 35,000 Web Pages
Sample Pages for Prospective Subscribers, or click below
Overview of Site
Enchanted Learning Home
Monthly Activity Calendar
Books to Print
Parts of Speech
The Test of Time
Biology Label Printouts
Physical Sciences: K-12
Art and Artists
Label Me! Printouts
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for: