Online, Interactive Activities
- Scrambled Dinosaurs for preK-Grade1. Make a new dinosaur or put together real ones.
- Dinosaur Alphabet Book! Learn about a dinosaur for each letter of the alphabet.
- On-line Dinosaur Jumbled-Picture Quizzes! When you answer the questions correctly, a dinosaur picture will appear. For grades 2-4.
- Interactive, Illustrated Dinosaur Quiz! See if you know 10 basic dinosaur facts. The answers, both right and wrong, are explained thoroughly. For elementary school children who are good readers.
- Online T. rex Connect-the-dots.
Classroom Writing Activity
- How to Write a Funny Dinosaur Poem - an activity for elementary school students.
- Instructional dinosaur print-outs. These K-3 level templates are designed as academic print-outs, for making a dinosaur booklets, for cut-outs used in dinosaur crafts, for coloring, or any other instructional uses.
Math Activities & Printouts
- Dinosaur Patterns: a Kindergarten Math Activity Children circle the dinosaur that comes next in the pattern.
- First grade Dinosaur math games! Do simple addition or subtraction problems and letter substitutions to answer dinosaur questions.
- Dinosaur math-coloring activity! Do simple addition problems to color a dinosaur scene. For beginning readers in grade 1 and 2.
- Dinosaur Graph! Graph the sizes of the dinosaurs. For second and third graders.
- A dinosaur size comparison activity. For second and third graders..
Reading/Writing Activities & Printouts
- Follow written instructions to complete a picture Beginning readers (1st and 2nd graders) follow a simple checklist of instructions in order to complete a dinosaur scene.
- Find It! Answer questions about Triceratops, T. rex, and other subjects. For second graders.
- Word Hunt Activities! See how many words you can make from a dinosaur’s name. For second and third graders.
- Word-Unscrambling Activities! Can you unscramble the words to answer dinosaur questions. Activities for grades 2-3 and 3-6.
- Word Search Puzzle! See how many of the hidden dinosaur words you can find in the letter grid. For second and third graders.
This is a short, printable book about dinosaurs for early readers.
Dinosaur Calendar 2023.
This is a dinosaur coloring book you can make. Just pick the dinosaurs you’d like to put in your book, then print out the pages and color them in.
Draw lines between the dinosaurs that are alike to match the animals.
Draw lines between the Stegosaurus that have the same number of tail spikes (thagomizers).
Build a Dinosaur Diorama with things found around the house - paper, paste, crayons, scissors, thread and a printer.
Build a T. rex in this easy craft, with things found around the house.
Make a hatchable dinosaur egg using a balloon, newspaper, flour-water glue, and paint!
Make a dinosaur hat using a balloon, newspaper, flour-water glue, and paint!
Print out dinosaur templates to make stuffed dinosaurs in this fun craft.
Dinosaur valentine cards to print out and color.