How to Find What You Need
Here are some ways to find the pages you need on the EnchantedLearning.com web site:
- Search Engine
- Use our site search engine - there is a search box for our search engine on most pages. You can filter the results by subject, resource type, and grade level!
- Site Index
- Use the site index, which lists many of the topics covered on the site (like astronomy, geography, K-3 Themes, printable books, Spanish, etc.).
- Footer Site Index
- A partial version of the Site Index can be found at the bottom of most pages in an easy-to-use table.
- Little Explorers Picture Dictionary
- Young students may find it easy and fun to browse the links in this dictionary. To find a topic, look it up in the dictionary, and click on the picture to go to a page on that subject.
For example, to find the topic “dinosaurs,” go to the D Page, scroll down until you find the entry for dinosaur, and click on the dinosaur.
- Activity Calendar
- To find an activity for each day related to an historical event that happened on that day in history, go to the activity calendar.
- What’s New Each Day
- To see the new pages have been added to the site, go to our What’s New page.
If You Need More Help
You can email us at [email protected] or call us at (206) 232-4880.