|You might also like:||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #3||Sleeping Adage Alphabet Code||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #2||Farm Adages||Adages||Today's featured page: John Glenn: Cloze Activity|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 2nd - 3rd|
|More Cloze Activities
Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #4
Fill in the blanks in the sayings below.
Go to Another Proverb Cloze Activity
2. United we stand, divided we ____________________________________.
3. You can lead a ____________________________________ to water, but you cannot make him drink.
4. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ____________________________________.
5. Barking ____________________________________ seldom bite.
6. Two wrongs don't make a ____________________________________.
7. Don't cast ____________________________________ before swine.
8. Let sleeping ____________________________________ lie.
9. Don't judge a ____________________________________ by its cover.
10. Two ____________________________________ are better than one.
11. Too many ____________________________________ spoil the broth.
12. Two is company, three's a ____________________________________.
13. You can't make an omelette without breaking some ____________________________________.
14. ____________________________________ not, want not.
15. You can't have your ____________________________________ and eat it too.
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|