This is a simple-to-make rustic picture frame made from twigs.
Estimated Time: 20 minutes
- Twine or string
- Glue (hot glue works well)
- A photo for framing
Collect 2 bunches of twigs:
- One bunch (about 6 to 8 twigs) should be about 2 inches more than the height of your photo.
- The other bunch of twigs should be about 2 inches more than the width of your photo.
- Arrange the twigs so that they surround the photo and extend outward about an inch in each direction.
- Tie the twigs at each corner using twine or string, making an “X” pattern at each corner.
- Glue the photo onto the back of your twig frame. Hot glue works the best.
- Then glue a small loop of string to the top batch of twigs for hanging the photo.