Content Only Available to Members
A short, printable Thanksgiving-themed book, with counting, writing, and drawing activities.
For the Teacher:
There are 2 ways to use this book!
Read it online using the interactive viewer on this page.
Print the PDF to make a short book for young readers. Make sure the pages are in the right order. Staple the pages together at the left of the page, then read the book, and optionally color the pages.
- “I Can…” cover page
- I can count the ears of corn.
- I can dress the scarecrow.
- I can match the leaves.
- I can finish the hat.
- I can circle the Pilgrims.
- I can color the cornucopia (free form).
- I can color the cornucopia (color by number).
- I can draw dinner.
- I can give thanks.