Content Only Available to Members
Find and write the rhyming words in this ‘Rhyming Words’ printable early reader book.
For the Teacher:
There are 2 ways to use this book!
Read it online using the interactive viewer on this page.
Print the PDF to make a short book for young readers. Make sure the pages are in the right order. Staple the pages together at the left of the page, then read the book, and optionally color the pages.
The rhymes on each page are:
1. (Cover page)
2. Given rat, find cat, bat, and hat.
3. Given bee, find three, key, and tree.
4. Given sled, find bed, bread, and head.
5. Given noon, find moon, spoon, and balloon.
6. Given hair, find bear, chair, and pear.
7. Given far, find car, star, and jar.
8. Given can, find van, pan, and man.
9. Given lake, find cake, snake, and rake.
10. Given mail, find snail, pail, and nail.
11. Given men, find ten, pen, and hen.
12. Given pour, find four, oar, and door.