Content Only Available to Members
This is an activity book about a gingerbread house to print for early readers. The book has pages for the student to cut out, pictures to draw (walls, door, windows, roof, and chimney), and short phrases to copy.
For the Teacher:
There are 2 ways to use this book!
Read it online using the interactive viewer on this page.
Print the PDF to make a short book for young readers. Make sure the pages are in the right order. Staple the pages together at the left of the page, then read the book, and optionally color the pages.
The pages in the book are:
- “My Gingerbread House” cover page.
- My gingerbread house needs walls.
- My gingerbread house needs a door.
- My gingerbread house needs windows.
- My gingerbread house needs a roof.
- My gingerbread house needs a chimney.